KAFR SĀBA – TULKARM DISTRICT
32°10′48″N / 34°56′49″E
1948: Population 1,473; Houses 169 (1931)
Occupation date: May 13, 1948
Occupying forces: Alexandroni Brigade
Occupying operation: Operation Medina (“State”)
Post 1948: In 1949 Moshav Neve Yamīn was formed by new immigrants on village land. During the next years Kibbutz Nir Eliyāhu (lit., “Eliyāhu's Meadow”) was also established on village land, named after Eliyāhu Golomb, the main architect of the Haganah.
Today: Kfar Saba (lit., “Grandfather’s village”), established near the village in 1903, has grown into a city and now encompasses the area where the old village once stood. Several of the original houses, some of which are used for commercial purposes, are occupied by residents of Kfar Saba. Two shrines, the village cemetery, and the school remain, as well as a set of crumbling buildings at the edge of fields cultivated by Israeli farmers.
Official Israeli name: The site of the former village of Kafr Sāba has no official name and does not appear on contemporary maps of Israel.