UMM AL-SHŌF – HAIFA DISTRICT
32°33′12″N / 35°02′55″E
1948: Population 557; Houses 125
Occupation date: May 12, 1948
Occupying forces: Etzel (Irgun)
Occupying operation: Coastal clearing operation
Post 1948: In 1953 Moshav Giv‛at Nili was established on village land.
Today: The partial remains of the shrine of al-Shaykh ‛Abdallah rest on a hilltop surrounded by dense undergrowth, with a tomb beneath a cluster of trees at the base.
Official Israeli name: None. The former village of Umm al-Shōf does not appear on contemporary maps of Israel.